A client of ours is currently looking for a permanent HSE Manager to support them on their site in Rotterdam.
The role would be for HSE management on a live operational site supporting OPEX and CAPEX projects. The client is looking for the right person to join them and is offering a permanent salary between €90,000 – €130,000 per annum.
The client is a plant operator in the oil/gas sector based in Rotterdam, and they’re currently looking to hire a HSE Manager, starting Q1 2024.
START: Q1 2024
SALARY: €90,000 – €130,000 per annum + Car Package
LOCATION: Rotterdam, Central
– HSSE/EHS/HSE technical background with relevant certification
– Relevant HSE certification, qualified for site based working (MVK or HVK)
– Experience with major OPEX, EPC or CAPEX projects
– Ideally experience working with client side plant operators
– Strong hands on safety management experience
– Excellent English language skills (Dutch is also beneficial)
It is an immediate vacancy and the client is able to interview before Christmas, they would be happy for the successful candidate to mobilise at your earliest convenience.
The role would involve four advisors reporting into you, strengthening and supporting HSE in their operational, maintenance and projects team.
The ideal candidate would need to be confident in advising operational as well as construction site-based staff on health, safety and environmental issues.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.