Role – Environmental Protection Officer
Duration – 6 months
Rate – £Negotiable per hour
Location – South West England
My client based in the South West is looking for interim support in Environmental Protection to cover their team throughout the busy summer months and beyond! This role will see you:
- Respond to Environmental Protection complaints primarily relating to Noise / Nuisance & Statutory Nuisance complaints
- Carry out investigations relating to the above including carrying out the Local Authorities enforcement responsibilities where it is required
- This includes evidence gathering, producing legal files & statements but also consulting & educating
- Provide input on planning applications where necessary
The role is:
- Full time 37 hours per week
- Working pattern is hybrid / flexible although some out of hours work should be expected
- 6 months contract length
We’re looking for:
- A candidate with up to date knowledge of relevant legislation such as EPA 1990.
- 2 years of experience within a local authority Environmental protection setting
- If you have a qualification relating to acoustics then this would be highly beneficial
If this looks like this could be for you then please send over an application!
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.