I am currently working with a local authority in the Greater Manchester area who are looking to bring in an Estates Surveyor on a contract basis due to general expansion within their team and their current Estate Surveyor moving on.
- Can commit to 1 days onsite/office
- Experience in local authority
- MRICS / Assoc RICS
- BSc in Surveying
- 10+ years’ PQE
What the position will include:
- Good experience with Landlord and tenant issues, rent reviews, lease renewals, rent arrears, new lettings, freehold and leasehold disposals.
- Strong Estate Management background public or private sector
- Dealing with vacant properties.
- Liaising with agents.
Key Details for role:
Job Title: Estates Surveyor
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months (views to extend)
If you are interested in the role or know someone who is looking for their next position, please get in contact with me by replying to this email or calling the number listed below:
0118 214 2357
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.