Post: Senior Estates Surveyor.
Hours: 37.00 hours (Monday to Friday).
Working Pattern: Hybrid Working.
G2 is thrilled to collaborate with a local authority in Kent. We’re in search of a Senior Estates Surveyor ready to bring substantial change to the property sector. Your role entails overseeing the daily estate management of the council’s diverse property portfolio, encompassing a diverse and extensive residential portfolio and a small number of commercial properties.
We’re offering a 6-month contract opportunity, bridging a temporary staffing gap whilst they search for a permanent addition to their team. With competitive compensation and flexible working arrangements, you’ll have the chance to take charge of your schedule enjoying the work life balance you deserve.
Your Expertise & Responsibilities:
· Conduct Comprehensive Asset Valuations: Evaluate property assets, conduct valuations, and provide assessments for strategic decisions.
· Execute Precise Property Management: Inspect and optimize property value, including portfolio assessments and adherence to suitability standards.
· Facilitate Tenant Management: Oversee tenant matters, including new lettings, renewals, and rent reviews.
· Ensure Robust Legal Oversight: Manage insurance, prepare valuation tribunal cases, and maintain property records for legal compliance.
What you’ll need to succeed:
· MRICS preferred, but not essential.
· A relevant degree in property / real estate.
· Significant and proven experience in property asset management.
· Strong knowledge of landlord and tenant legislation.
· Experience of working within Local Government is desirable.
Are you the perfect candidate to shape the future of commercial property management?
If so, please do contact our Property and Surveying specialist Joe Gladstone at
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.