I am currently working with a Local Authority in the Surrey area who are looking to bring in an Estates Surveyor (MRICS) due to the Council currently going through a restructure and for additional support throughout the Asset Team.
- Private Sector Background
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary team
- MRICS – 5+ Years PQE
- Local to Surrey area and can commit to 1/2 days on site.
Outline of the role:
- Be experienced in all aspects of property management including service charges, landlord & tenant, health and safety and day to day property management regularly.
- You will need to make regular inspections of the properties.
- General Estates Management a mixed portfolio based all over Surrey including residential and commercial.
Key Details for role:
Job Title: Estates Surveyor/Manager (MRICS)
Job Type: Permanent
Contract Length: Permanent
Pay: £49-55k + Benefits
If you are interested in the role, or know someone who is looking for their next position, please get in contact with me by replying to this email or calling the number listed below:
0118 214 2357
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.