Job Title: Facility Purchasing Officer
Job Type: Freelance
Contract Length: 6-12 Months
What are your activities?
As a point of contact, you are the calling card of our location in Drenthe. You are in contact with visitors, mechanics and suppliers and ensure that our colleagues can carry out their work optimally. You will also support the purchasing department in Drenthe, in addition to the facility service desk.
- Managing the facility service desk in Topdesk
- Scheduling and recording periodic maintenance of building and equipment
- Optimisation of processes and facility procedures
- Consultation and coordination with various suppliers and ensuring that they deliver the right service and quality on time. You also check the work carried out
- Helping to ensure that the facility complies with the GLP guidelines
- Inventory management of equipment and goods
- Scheduling and fulfilling orders
- Registration of incoming equipment and goods
- Maintaining contacts and negotiating with suppliers
Your profile will look like this
- Completed relevant MBO (level 3/4) or HBO education (in a facility, technical or laboratory direction)
- Preferably, you have experience as a facility service desk employee
- You are accurate and have a result- and service-oriented attitude
- You have an affinity with quality systems/things (NEN, ISO, GLP, etc.)
- Good Dutch and English language skills (oral and written)
- Laboratory experience is a plus
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.