G2 are currently looking for a Field Service Lead (Primarily Remote) to work on a broad portfolio of aftermarket projects within the UK process engineering sector.
The client works delivering full cradle to grave equipment supply, turnkey solutions with an EPC type framework. The aftermarket team supply parts, labour and service for equipment supplied, spare parts, service engineering and the scope for the provision of new services.
The client would be interested in candidates who have worked in after market, post delivery roles covering the management of service, aftermarket sales and parts, labour provision for either national or international clients.
START: ASAP – September/October starts available
LOCATION: Remote working – one day in the office per week (Offices in West Midlands, Near Walsall)
PERMANENT SALARY: £40,000 – £55,000 + package
Field Service Team Leader – Aftermarket Parts and Service Team Leader
The client has a broad range of projects, primarily for the supply and servicing of process equipment within the chemical, power, utility and petrochemical sectors.
As the Service Manager, you will provide first level supervision of installation, commissioning, servicing operations by overseeing the day-to-day functions of a highly experienced service engineering team.
Your day will include:
- Planning and scheduling of personnel to complete works within target dates and budgets
- Manage any Health & Safety or Wellbeing concerns
- Liaise with customers to coordinate works and deliver excellent customer service
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and the use of best practices
- Ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained
- Identify and highlight training and development requirements within the team
- Complete & compile site and internal documentation
- SSSTS or higher (similar certification also applicable)
- Technical background
- Computer literate
- Experience working within industrial process plant / construction settings
The client has advised they are actively looking to find the right candidates with the option to interview at short notice.
The client is happy to consider candidates who have worked in similar roles or who are interested to move into a management role. This could be working as a site or construction supervisor or manager with an interest to work in more of an office based role.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.