My client in Nottinghamshire are looking for a Fire Safety Coordinator on an interim basis to help oversee a number of Fire projects running throughout 2024.
– Local authority/Social Housing experience
– Fire Safety qualification (NEBOSH or equivalent)
– Experience carrying our Fire risk assessments
– Comfortable overseeing contractors work
Day to day responsibilities:
– Coordinate the fire risk assessment programme
– Oversee the fire compartmentation programme
– Carry out on site inspections & oversee contractors work
– Pre/Post inspections of contractors work
Contract length – 3 month rolling
Rate – Negotiable DOE (Umbrella)
Start date – 2nd January
If you want to hear more about this role then please call 0121 726 2680 and ask for Matt or email a copy fo your CV
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.