Fire Safety Manager
My client in Derbyshire is looking for an experienced fire safety manager.
- Heading up fire safety for all housing stock
- Manage the fire safety team
- KPI monitoring
- Previous experience or understanding in housing compliance (Preferably fire)
- Previous experience working with social housing
- Understanding around working with High rise and sheltered accommodation
- Background as a fire risk assessor or other fire safety profession
- Previous council experience
- Previous management experience
Contract length:6 months
Working pattern: 37 hours (hybrid opportunity 3 days on site 2 from home)
Rate: Negotiable DOE
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.