My client is looking for an experienced Flight Software Verification Engineer. The role is hybrid with 1 day onsite per week near Reading. The client is looking for the candidate to start ASAP on an initial 6 month contract, with scope to extend. The role’s IR35 status is OUTSIDE. The client will be holding their 1 stage interview processes starting 20/03/23.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- +3 years’ Aerospace/Space Industry Experience
- Proven ability within Software Verification roles
- Experience of Software Methodologies
- Previous experience showing skills in the development and implementation of test plans
- Strong professional and personal ethical values
- Ability to work within a team
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in this role, or are looking for a new opportunity, please apply, or reach out via email or on 01792 804433.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.