Food Safety Officer Vacancy – Contract – Devon
Contract: 10 Months
Rate: £60 PI
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 37 p/w (preferable)
Interviews: Next Week
Are you an experienced Food Safety Officer looking for your next challenge?
We’re seeking a highly motivated and skilled professional to join our team as a Full-time Interim Food Safety Officer for a 10-month contract. As the ideal candidate, you’ll have a passion for food safety and be committed to ensuring the highest standards of hygiene and safety are maintained in all food-related processes.
- Conducting food safety audits and assessments
- Developing and implementing food safety plans and policies
- Investigating and resolving food safety issues
- Providing training and guidance to staff on food safety matters
- Maintaining accurate records and reports
- Degree or diploma in food science, environmental health, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in food safety, with a focus on compliance and regulatory requirements
- Excellent knowledge of food safety legislation and regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours as needed
If you’re a driven and detail-oriented professional with a passion for food safety, we want to hear from you. Apply today and take the next step in your career!
- Contract: 10 Months
- Rate: £60 PI
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours: 37 p/w (preferable)
- Interviews: Next Week
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV or call me on 0113 521344.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.