We are currently looking for a freelance Project Planner from an industrial background to work on planning for multiple on-going and new infrastructure projects. The client already has multiple projects on-going as well as new projects within the new year that need a Dutch-speaking Primavera P6 planner to help with progressing them, as well as being involved with planning in their new start-ups.
The client is offering a role that will suit planners with a mid – senior level of planning experience in the infrastructure/construction industry with a strong track record of planning these types of projects. The successful candidate must have experience using primavera P6, while other planning software they have learned throughout their career is also beneficial. Dutch speaking is also essential for this role as it is the primary language for communication.
Project Planner / Scheduler
- START: December 2023
- LOCATION: Friesland Area (North Holland)
- DURATION: 12 Month Contract (initial contract with likely chance of extension – long-term opportunity).
- Experience with planning on infrastructure/construction projects.
- Proficient experience with Primavera P6 planning tool.
- The right candidate will have a passion for planning multiple projects simultaneously as well to help track the progress and manage the teams within these projects – communication is essential.
- Be able to analyse and deal with problems that arise with projects throughout their life cycle and create solutions to manage these problems.
- Managed budgets up to €30 million (per project)
- Fluent Dutch speaking, reading and writing. – this role requires a Dutch speaker
- Experience working for the end client.
- Engineering background is preferred.
- English speaking, reading and writing.
The client has an immediate requirement and will be able to interview immediately and start the right candidate before the new year.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.