My client based in Sussex are looking for a Generic Housing Needs Officer to come and assist their team covering a secondment.
About the role:
- 3 days on district, 2 days remote at home
- Some reactive elements
- 6 months long contract with a high chance of extending up to and potentially past a year
- You’ll be covering: tenancies, ASB, income recovery, managing housing needs work etc
- Relevant experience working in this role or a similar one within a council or housing association is needed
- The client is open to seeing CVs of someone with indirect experience in housing needs
- They are keen to see profiles of candidates local to the Sussex area due to the on-site requirements, do please apply should you be local or willing to commute to the south of England
I have interview slots for next week, so please do apply below if you are interested!
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.