A unique opportunity with an international market leading audio company to become a part of the Specialists and Enthusiasts team within the Music World.
My Music mad client is looking to expand their R&D team and are on the hunt for a Hardware testing Engineer.
- Job Title: Senior Hardware Testing Engineer
- Location: North Rhine Westphalia
- Role: Permanent (full-time)
- Salary: (dependant on experience): 60-80k
What will be my responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for the implementation and development of test set ups.
- Optimising product output
- Documentation of projects
- Collaboration with software teams and other stake holders across the company, and mentoring of junior engineers.
What are the expectations of me?
- You have professional experience within software related hardware testing procedures.
- Experience within HMI and FCT
- Experience working within Audio industry / audio equipment.
What my client can offer you?
- Hybrid working / Flexible working model.
- Progressive learning platforms to develop your career.
- Fun and enthusiastic working environment
Do not miss out on a great opportunity, apply now!
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.