A brand new role has fallen on my desk to join a local authority client based in the North West for 4 months with a good chance of extension!
About the role:
- 5 days per week with hybrid working
- 4 month long contract
- Your day to day would be conducting audits 2-3 days per week
- The remaining days per week can be done remotely doing the write-up
- Usually audits for the Council, include schools (primary and secondary), day centres, cemeteries, libraries etc.
- You will need to hold the NEBOSH Diploma
- Have experience conducting audits, risk assessments, inspections
- Experience ideally within local authority or similar
Start dates are ideally ASAP, but they can wait a few weeks for the ideal candidate.
Similarly, if this role isn’t for you but you know someone looking for a role in this field, do forward this JD on.
Should you have any questions please do pop me a call on 0115 666 6399 and ask for Olivia, or send me an email on
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.