My client is looking for a Highway Engineer to work for a busy local authority based in the North of England. My client is looking for someone who would be interested in a 6-month contract with the potential of going permanent (not essential).
The successful candidate would have:
- 2 -5 years of experience since university in Highways
- Experience working at a local authority, Housing association, rail industry company or any property related civil industry.
- Knowledge and sound understanding of drainage design
- Available to go into the office at least once per week.
- ONC / HNC in civils or equivalent
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Civils 3D
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.