I am currently recruiting for a Housing Advice Officer/Enhanced Tenancy Sustainment Officer for one of my Public Sector Clients.
Housing Advice Officer
Contract Length: 3 months.
Hours per week: 37 hours a week
Negotiable dependent on experience.
* To provide a comprehensive information advice, advocacy and consultancy service to individuals and agencies including households at risk of homelessness and other vulnerable services users.
* To investigate complaints under Protection from Eviction Act 1977 and other Landlord/Tenant legislation delegated to the Housing Needs Service for prosecution, and compliance with all relevant legislation regulating the investigation and prosecution of criminal offences, including Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984.
* Participation in case conferences with the Team Leader, and representatives from Legal
Services to prepare cases for appropriate action, including prosecution.
* Giving evidence in Magistrates and Crown Court as appropriate.
* To work with clients to resolve their legal problems by undertaking casework, including contact with third parties, legal research, and representation at court or tribunal where appropriate. This will involve the preparation of legal arguments and documents for hearings.
If you are interested, please do contact me on 01217262680 or via email on
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.