Housing Allocations Officer
Contract Length: 3 months
Hours per week: 37 hours a week
£18+ per hour – Related to experience.
- Ensure all applicants meet the correct criteria and have been banded correctly.
- Select applicants for the allocation of Council properties.
- Use information supplied to decide on eligibility to be placed on the Council’s Housing Register.
- Identify applicants who may be within 56 days of becoming homeless and liaise with colleagues in the Housing Options Team.
- Respond to enquiries received by email, letter, and telephone.
- Assist applicants to complete their housing applications where necessary.
If you have experience completing all the above, contact me ASAP to get on the shortlist for this role!
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.