JOB OPPORTUNITY – Housing Officer – Home Counties
A local authority client of mine based in the Home Counties are seeking a Housing Officer to join their Temporary Accommodation team on an interim basis to assist with their workloads.
Due to the nature of work this role is 100% site/office based and there will not be any element of remote working therefore it is essential to either be local to the council or within a commutable distance.
You will be expected to:
– Monitor reports of ASB
– Contact customers regularly including face-to-face
– Visit Temporary Accommodation to check damage & speak to customers
– Focus on maintaining relationships with hotels
– Prepare & issue warnings
– Service Notices and discharge of accommodation duty letters
– Work with Temporary Accommodation providers when customers are asked to leave their accommodation
Successful candidates will have experience:
– Dealing with ASB cases at a range of complexity
– Have a calm professional manner
– Have good partnership & communication skills
– Have a minimum of 1 year experience working within this line of work.
Although having prior experience dealing with ASB is desirable it is not essential as for the right candidate there could be some training involved surrounding this.
Contract Length: 3 Months
Pay Rate: DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Location – Home Counties
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.