Housing Options Manager
9 month contract (possibility of an extension)
Hybrid Working Pattern
Rate is negotiable depending on the individuals experience
The successful applicant will assist the Council in its delivery of duties under the Homeless Reduction Act 2017.
The role will also work with management to establish an effective and efficient Housing Options Team.
To be successful you will need:
* To have extensive, up to date, knowledge of Legislation pertaining to Housing. Particularly the Housing Act 1996, Homelessness Act 2002 and Homelessness Reduction Act 2017.
* A recognised housing related qualification or equivalent
* To be able to demonstrate a practical knowledge and experience of homeless case management.
* Experience of providing effective supervision and leadership within a busy team.
* The ability to initiate and manage change
If this role is of interest, call me on 01217262680 OR email me at
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.