My client based in East England is looking for one Housing Options Officer on an immediate start and a second to start at the end of May.
They are a fantastic team to work for and are very flexible with their working arrangements.
- 1 day on site per week as a minimum, usually a Monday but this is flexible
- 4 days working from home
- 1 duty day per week
- You’ll take over existing cases for 4 weeks before moving onto new ones
- There will also be backlog work involved
- They use Civica and H-CLIC but it is not essential that you have experience with this
- Full knowledge of HRA
- Rate: £15-19 per hour paid through an Umbrella company
- ASAP start
Please apply below if you are interested or you can email me on for more details.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.