My client based in Bedfordshire direction is looking for multiple Housing Options Officers to join their bustling team for at least 6 months to cover an increased workload.
About the role:
- 6 months with a high chance of extension
- Hybrid, 3-4 days maximum in office to week for face-to-face appointments with clients and lending your more senior experience to more junior officers
- Use Northgate system
- 35-40 caseload per person
- ASAP start
- At least 2 years experience within housing options or homelessness
- Able to make Section 184 decisions and letter-writing with little to no help
- Experience managing a caseload of 30/40+ at any one time
- Ideally, experience using Northgate system
Please do apply should you think you be a good fit. I have interview slots for this week so please don’t hesitate! Any questions you can reach out on 0115 666 6399 and ask for Olivia or email me on
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.