Client – Local Authority
Location – Northamptonshire
Role – Housing Options Officer
Duration – 6 Months
Hours – 37 per/week
Rate – Negotiable Per/Hour – this will be umbrella paid.
Working Style – 2 days in office for Duty work
About the role:
- To provide advice and assistance to customers on housing options in order to prevent homelessness and minimise housing need.
- To carry out investigations and assess homelessness applications in accordance with Part VII of the Housing Act 1996.
- To undertake a full assessment of customer’s housing needs in order to identify appropriate housing options tailored to their individual needs and to prevent homelessness
- To liaise with third parties such as statutory and voluntary organisations,housing providers, private landlords, lettings agents and building societies in order to resolve housing problems and prevent homelessness.
What you’ll need:
- Extensive experience making section 184 decisions is essential.
- Ability to manage a varied caseload and experience of prioritising and organising your own workload, with an ability to cope with lone working and being managed remotely
Please do apply if you have the relevant skills.
For any further details, you can reach me by calling 0115 666 6399 or emailing me on
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.