Housing Options Officer – Merseyside/Manchester
Contract Length: 6 months.
Hours per week: 37 hours a week
Working Pattern: Hybrid
Negotiable rates dependent on experience starting at £24/hr.
– Carrying a caseload of cases from Triage through to decision.
– Undertake assessments and investigations into homeless approaches to decide their eligibility and priority need.
– Provide advice and assistance to homeless approaches
– Over 4 years’ experience in Local Authorities , using knowledge of HRA 2017, and other housing legislation.
– Experience of conducting an accurate S184 investigation and decision.
– Experienced offering assistance, advice and solutions on housing options allocating properties for successful applicants.
– Knowledge of options available to clients accessing the councils homeless service.
If you are interested, please do contact me on 01217262680 or send me your CV.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.