Opportunity for a Permanent Housing Options Officer in Surrey
A client I work closely with is looking to bring in a Housing Options Officer.
Contract Length: Permanent
Hours per week: 37 hours a week
Salary dependent on experience starting at £31,900
– Over 2 years’ experience in Local Authorities , using knowledge of HRA 2017, and other housing legislation.
– Experience of conducting an accurate S184 investigation and decision.
– Offer assistance, advice and solutions on housing options allocating properties for successful applicants.
– Looking at all housing options available and preventing homelessness wherever possible.
– Experience working on both prevention and relief.
If you are interested, please do contact me on 01217262680 or via email on
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.