Client – Local Authority
Location – Berkshire
Role – Licensing and Enforcement Officer
Duration – 6 Months
Hours – 37 per/week
Rate – Negotiable – this will be umbrella paid.
Working Style – Hybrid
About the role:
- Caseworking a caseload of clients residing at the assessment hub
- Conducting needs and risk assessments and putting in place wellbeing plans
- Presenting clients with resettlement options
- Assisting clients to obtain their welfare, housing and related rights
- Referring clients on to relevant specialist support agencies for their needs
- Liaising with external agencies on behalf of clients
Candidates for this role will need:
- Extensive housing knowledge and knowledge of the entitlement homeless clients have under different housing laws/acts
- Experience and knowledge of the Homeless Reduction Act
- Experience of working with the homeless, liaison work and welfare rights.
- Experience of working in a homeless assessment capacity
- Resettlement experience and knowledge of housing options
- DBS certificate issued within 12 months or registered to the online update service
Is this suitable for you? Please do apply ASAP. If not, please do send this to someone who may have the relevant experience and may be interested.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.