Housing Supply Team Leader
Contract Length: 3-6 months initial contract
Working Patter: Hybrid
Rate: Negotiable DOE
- Provide support and promote independence amongst vulnerable individuals/families to enable tenancy sustainment.
- Manage the independent living officers and community independent living officers undertaking relevant induction, appraisals, supervision, training and annual leave monitoring.
- The planning and deployment of staff to ensure scheme services can be delivered.
- To plan, organise and allocate the work of the team and efficiently manage resources to ensure that an efficient and effective service is provided having due regard to time-scales and strict deadlines.
- To assess and allocate referrals for community independent living officers.
- To ensure the workload for front-line staff is monitored and evaluated.
- Oversee the completion of individual service users support plans and hold regular service user surgeries.
- To assist housing management in the delivery of viewings, sign up and formalising of prospective tenancies.
- To monitor and deliver quarterly reports to meet kpi’s (key performance indicators)
- Management experience across Temporary Accommodation, Allocations and Lettings.
- Experience managing a team of Officers.
- Extensive knowledge of the housing Act and HRA 2017.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.