Housing Technical Officer
One of my Local Authority clients based in South Wales are currently recruiting for a permanent Housing Technical Officer to join their Environmental Health Housing team.
Assist in dealing with appropriate Environmental Health aspects of housing standards.
- Carry out inspections and revisits of lower risk premises.
- To investigate and report upon lower risk service requests received regarding housing standards and other matters and carry out re-visits, as necessary.
- To ensure compliance with regulations, notices, licences, registrations, or other similar matters.
- To deliver appropriate statutory notices including prohibition/improvement notices, to persons and/or businesses
- HNC (or equivalent) in a subject relevant to science, building services, surveying, science or housing.
- Salary: £26,429 to £28,770
- Working pattern: 2 days onsite, 3 days remote
- Driven to progress throughout the Housing Standards ranks.
- Confident to visit tenants/landlords independently.
- Ability to drive.
If you’re looking for a change in projects, this is a great opportunity to join enthusiastic teams who are aiming to benefit the local community.
Should this opportunity sound like one worth chasing, please feel to get back to this email () or call 0115 666 6399 and ask for Sam.
*** If this role is not suitable for you but might be for a friend or unhappy co-worker, pass it on to them! ***
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.