My client based in Buckinghamshire are looking for a Housing Triage Assistant to join their team for 6 months!
About the role:
- Housing Triage Assistant
- 5 days in office per week
- Competitive hourly pay through an umbrella company
- ASAP start
- To provide an effective and efficient business support service to the Triage Team, ensuring work is produced to meet the standards set for Business Support. Arranging appointments and providing initial advice to applicants applying as homeless.
- To deliver an efficient and customer focused service by processing and responding to incoming communication (post, phone, and emails), message taking, copying, scanning, and distributing information as necessary. To communicate respectfully and effectively with service users and colleagues, establish a rapport and build respectful, honest, and trusted relationships.
- To undertake generic administrative tasks planned for the team plus elements of work delegated by the Resettlement Officer. Ensuring tasks are completed to a consistently high-quality standard and within the agreed timescale. Ability to take on additional responsibilities under the guidance and supervision of the Triage Coordinator to encourage career development e.g., note taking at less complex internal planning meetings.
- Carry out required checks and references and record actions on the Council’s database. Follow up any outstanding checks and references as required. To support the exchange of information between the Council and other local agencies and maintain professional links.
- To manage requests for file retrieval for applicants and ensuring adherence to the Council’s information governance policy. To maintain confidentiality in all dealings with refugees, partner agencies and volunteers.
- Book and arrange interpreters, coordinate times, and venues, for appointments and meetings for applicants and colleagues.
If you have a baseline understanding of housing within the public sector and are keen to step into homelessness, please do apply! Any questions you can reach me on or by phoning 0115 666 6399 and ask for Olivia.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.