I am currently hiring for a HVAC Supervisor for my client who is currently working as an Engineering Company for their end client on a Data Center Project.
They are looking for a HVAC Supervisor to work on the Auxiliary Systems on the client’s data center on an initial 2 month contract.
You will be working in Frankfurt, Germany purely site-based. Your role is to supervise and oversee all HVAC installations that are ongoing from the contractor.
START: ASAP (14th August 2023)
LOCATION: Frankfurt, Germany
DURATION: 2 Month Minimum Contract
HVAC Supervisor – Frankfurt – Data Center
- 5+ years HVAC Supervision/Superintendent Experience within industrial sectors
- Experience working on full EPC projects
- Experience working with Auxiliary Systems – piping, firefighting, fire detection
- English speaking, German is beneficial
- Any Data Center or similar experience would be preferable but not essential
You would be expected to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, reporting into the Project Manager and the Business Unit Manager for the Mechanical Department.
My client have mentioned that they can interview via Teams as early as next week.
Any questions or queries, I am available on +31 202 590 300 at your convenience.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.