Income Recovery Officer – Remote
Contract length – 5 months
Working pattern – 37 hours, Remote (ideally first day in to meet the team)
Start date – ASAP
Rate – Open to offers
- Experience in income recovery/Rent arrears with experience working on Anite.
- Experienced issuing letters and notices of arrears to secure tenants. Working with council stock tenants (and preferably shared ownership and leasehold properties).
- Confident working in the back office, setting up direct debits, discussing arrears, and court procedures.
- Ideally be happy to attend the office for an induction on the first day.
- Either have a Basic DBS or happy to get one.
- Happy working 37hrs a week.
If this would be of interest, please apply to the role then call me on 01217262680.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.