Client – Local Authority
Location – Birmingham Outskirts
Role – Income Recovery Officer
Duration – 6 Months
Hours – 37 per/week
Rate – £15-20 per hour (Umbrella paid)
Working Style – Everyday on site for 6-8 weeks, then 2 days per week thereafter
About the role:
- The Service is responsible for managing, monitoring and recovering arrears of rent and other housing related charges from current and former tenants.
- A key objective is to combine the effective recovery and arrears with the provision of a high-quality customer-focused advise, assistance and support service.
- Your day to day duty would consist of mostly helping the duty line, taking inbound calls and being the first point of contact to help ease the pressure on existing staff.
- The Council use Open Housing/Capita as their software.
What you’ll need:
- The ideal candidate should have some experience within Rent or Income Recovery. Training is provided for the first 6-8 weeks so this could be a great chance to expand on your existing skills.
Any questions, email me on or call me on 0115 666 6399.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.