Interim Capital/Major Works Project Manager
My Local Authority Client in London is currently in the market for an experienced Capital/Major Works Project Manager to help deliver numerous improvement projects within the Affordable Housing stock.
Contract Length: 6 months initially
Working Pattern: Hybrid
Interviews from 1st November onwards.
- Experienced working on similar Capital Work projects within housing.
- Have a great understanding of current building regulations.
- Have a proven track record of delivering Capital Works projects on time and on budget.
- Collaboration in stakeholder consultations including Councillors and Residents
- Manage a series of budgets across numerous projects Essential Experience:
- Knowledgeable of Local Authority procedures, policies and standards which are relevant to their role.
- Financial cost control and management within Capital Work projects.
- Delivering a housing led regeneration
- Lead consultation with resident and consultants regarding schemes and projects.
- Lead and coordinate the procurement process including preparation of key documents, risks and evaluation of bids.
Apply via this advert or call me on 01217262680 to confirm your interest.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.