Role – Finance Manager
Duration – 8 months
Rate – Negotiable P/D
Client – Local Authority
Working Pattern – Fully Remote
A good local authority client of mine are seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join their team to work on a number of specific pieces of work for an initial 8 month contract. The role would be fully remote working and equipment will be sent to the successful candidate following all contracts being signed.
This is working for a client of mine that are two local authorities that are now becoming a shared service.
Projects/Area’s you would be looking at include:
- Whole of Government Accounts for both authorities involved for 22/23.
- Quarterly Revenue Outturn (QRO’s)
- Revenue Account & Revenue Outturn
- Assistance with Bank reconciliations
- Budget Monitoring
- Government Grants Register
- Implementation of late payment reporting system and process design for transparency
This role is for immediate start and interviews are going to be held this week.
For more details please call Alex Hill on 0115 666 6399 or apply to this advert with an up to date version of your CV.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.