I am currently working with a Local Authority in the Kent area who are looking to bring in a Head of Housing Assets on a contract basis due to them needing to recruit on a contract basis for the position ASAP, as they are currently planning on bringing their repair/maintenance service in house.
- Can commit to 3 days onsite/office
- Experience in local authority.
- 10+ years’ PQE
- Chartered Member of Institute of Housing
Overview of the position
- To provide strong leadership and management support to technical and non-technical teams delivering repairs and maintenance to the Council’s Housing Stock.
- To lead in the transformation of the service to meet best practice, and deliver excellent outcomes for customers, with services delivered efficiently, quickly and within budget.
- To deliver a step change improvement to the delivery of housing repairs services drawing on best practice and innovative approaches, designed to optimise service delivery.
- To be responsible for ensuring that the housing stock meets all health and safety, compliancy, legislative and good practice requirements.
- Create a positive can do staff culture, managing change effectively
Key Details for role:
Job Title: Interim Head of Assets
Job Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3 months
If you are interested in the role or know someone who is looking for their next position, please get in contact with me by replying to this email or calling the number listed below:
0118 214 2357
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.