Interim Private Rented Sector Procurement/Acquisitions Officer – For a Local Authority
My client has been tasked to increase the Private Rented Properties used by the council to move both Rough Sleepers and tenants from Temporary Accommodation to Private Sector Accommodation.
- Meeting with landlords, negotiating, and offering incentives to them to provide their rented properties.
- The incentive will offer up to £6K per property and a guaranteed rental income for a fixed tenure (6, 12, 24, 36 months) plus other benefits.
- Advising stakeholders and customers of fees, charges, standards, and policies.
- Manage approximately 700 units including all inspection responsibility, ensuring high quality work is undertaken within timescales.
- This position will be focused on procuring Private rented properties to house Rough Sleepers.
Details for the role:
- 1 day in officer per week (Thursday) and visits to properties throughout the week.
- The pay is dependent on experience, and they will pay 45p per mile for anything past office distance.
- The contract will initially be until the end of march but would like it to be extended dependant on work output and budgets. There will also be a possibility of the role becoming permanent.
If this would be of interest, either apply to the role or call 1217262680 and ask for Toby.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.