One of my clients based in London are currently on the search for an additional Leasehold Officer to assist in their existing leaseholder support service.
This position will be for an initial 3-month period, however there is every opportunity for the contract to extend.
The ideal candidate is expected to:
- Feel confident in managing relationships with third party managing agents, leaseholder & shared-owners.
- Take responsibility for resale packs (LPE1)/assignments & staircasing and dealing with queries.
- Take responsibility for issuing landlord certificates and related queries.
- Take responsibility for sub-letting enquires.
- Take responsibility for lease extension process and queries.
- Manage the S20 process and respond to observations.
- Deal with service charges queries.
- Respond to Home ownership queries.
- Management tax queries
Additional role information
Duration: 3 months
Hours per week: 37
Working Pattern: 2 days in office, 3 days remote
Start Date: ASAP
Should this opportunity sound like one worth chasing, please feel free to get back to this advert by emailing me on or call 0115 666 6399 and ask for Sam.
*** If this role is not suitable for you but might be for a friend or unhappy co-worker, pass it on to them! ***
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.