Licensing is a vital part of a council’s duty to ensure Public Protection! A good client of G2’s is currently on the search for a Licensing officer or technical officer to join their team and maintain their service.
Job: Licensing Officer
Rate: Negotiable DOE
Contract: 6 months, 3 to 4 days per week
The primary area of focus for this role will be handling both applications & compliance covering Taxi & Private hire vehicles, however there will be a requirement to help out within all areas of Licensing:
- Maintaining & updating the council’s Licensing database
- Processing Licensing applications
- Undertaking compliance checks & enforcement action where required
- If L3 qualified, helping with the council’s Animal Welfare Licensing service
We’re looking for a candidate who:
- Has a minimum of 1 year’s experience within Local authority Licensing including experience in compliance & enforcement.
- Can comfortably use IDOX Uniform
- Able to be in office 3 days per week
Please drop an application over if you’re interested in this role! Alternatively, you can ring Logan on 0115 666 6399 to have an chat about it!
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.