I am currently working with a Local Authority in the West Midlands area who are looking to bring in Mechanical Services Engineer on a contract basis moving to perm due to their current members of staff leaving being on long term leave & are now beginning to get a backlog.
Details for the position:
1) Develop from inception to completion design solutions for mechanical services – new buildings, refurbishments, and maintenance projects
2) Preparing tender documents including Autocad and ArchiCad drawings and detailed specifications
3) Undertaking condition surveys of mechanical equipment in buildings
4) Advising on design, maintenance, and operation of mechanical installations with respect to health & safety legislation being conversant with the requirements of the latest edition of the Health & Safety at Work Act, Electricity at Work Regulations, IET Regulations and CIBSE codes
5) Preparation of specifications for the annual and cyclical mechanical service contracts for the Council’s building portfolio
Key Details for role:
Job Title: Mechanical Services Engineer
Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Temp – Perm
Contract Length: 3 months – Perm
If you are interested in the role, or know someone who is looking for their next position, please get in contact with me by replying to this email or calling the number listed below:
0118 214 2357
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.