Mechanical Design Engineer – 3 Month Contract – Surrey, South East England Building services design
Rate: Negotiable (per hour)
Hours: 40 a week
Start: Start of November
Contract length: 3 months (scope for extension)
I am currently recruiting for x1 Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer for a client I’m working with based out of Surrey, Southeast England.
The role is 5 days a week in the office, with hybrid potentially being offered at a later stage.
- Education in commercial and residential engineering
- Depending on experience, he would be looking for engineers who are familiar with the RIBA stages (when the contractor can price the design.
- Someone who is keen to progress and become a part of the furniture at the company.
- They do a lot of stage 4 design which is detailed design.
- Ideally a mechanical engineer who has a snatch of electrical would be valuable.
- If graduate roles do come in they will train them to be an electrical engineer also, he values the importance of versatility.
- Ability to use AUTO CAD software efficiently
Also any Graduate Mechanical Design Engineers this is a great opportunity for you to gain experience and grow within the company.
#Mechanical-Engineer #Surrey #Building Services
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.