- Develop detailed 3D models and designs using Inventor and Plant 3D software, with a specific emphasis on piping systems and related components.
- Collaborate with project teams, including Process Engineers, Electrical Engineers & Systems Engineers.
- To integrate designs and ensure alignment with project requirements and specifications.
- To work with P&IDs and working with them to develop piping systems & layouts.
- Interpret and analyse technical drawings, blueprints, and other design documentation to accurately translate them into 3D models.
- Interpret and analyse technical specifications to ensure that the designs meet the regulatory requirements.
- To undertake detailing of models to produce GA’s, manufacturing drawings, layouts, weldments and assemblies.
- To generate documentation that will support compliance with the Supply of Machinery Regulations.
- Work closely with the project management team to meet project deadlines and deliverables while maintaining high-quality standards.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.