I am recruiting for x1 Mechanical Operative for a client I’m working with based out of Durham, Northeast England
The Mechanical Engineer will be working INSIDE IR35 – working through one of our PSL Umbrella Companies.
The role is 5 days on site in Durham. The client will provide you with relevant equipment.
- Experience installing large bore gas pipeline equipment for gas flow testing
- Experience installing large gas meters from 2″ to 40″ diameter and 20 kg to 20 tonnes in weight.
- Experience working within the hazardous and high pressure gas areas
- Training will be given but experience of lifting and slinging or forklift driving would be
Please note physically demanding and primarily performed outdoors whatever the weather.
If you are interested interviews will be held next week via Microsoft Teams.
- Rate: Negotiable (Per Hour)
- Hours: 37.5 a week
- Start: ASAP – start in October
- Contract Length: 6 to 12 Months (scope for extension)
Get in contact on 01792 804 433 or email me on for immediate consideration.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.