I am recruiting for x1 Mechanical Workshop Technician for a client I’m working with based out of Derby.
The Mechanical Technician will be working INSIDE IR35 – working through one of our PSL Umbrella Companies.
The role is 5 days on site in Derby. The client will provide you with relevant equipment.
- Time served apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the use of precision measurement equipment and instrumentation
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- An understanding of pressure systems
- Knowledge of high pressure and low-pressure gas transmission and distribution
- Working knowledge of stock control
- Sound knowledge of health, safety and environmental regulations
- Ability to follow safe systems of work, working instructions and procedures.
- Practical experience in basic mechanical engineering activities, including abrasive wheels, compressed air, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Demonstrate good HSE knowledge.
- Clean full UK driving licence
- Overhead crane and forklift licence
If you are interested interviews will be held either this week or next week via Microsoft Teams.
- Rate: Negotiable (Per Hour)
- Hours: 37.5 a week
- Start: ASAP – start November
- Contract Length: 12 Months
Get in contact on 01792 804 433 or email me on for immediate consideration.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.