Parts and Service Team Leader – Parts & Service Team Leader – Aftermarket Engineering
G2 are currently looking for a Parts & Service Team Leader (Primarily Remote) to work on a broad portfolio of aftermarket projects within the UK process engineering sector.
The client has a broad range of projects, primarily within the supply of process plant equipment to be delivered to various clients within the chemical, power, utility and petrochemical sectors.
The client works delivering full cradle to grave equipment supply, turnkey solutions with an EPC type framework. The aftermarket team supply parts, labour and service for equipment supplied, spare parts, service engineering and the scope for the provision of new services.
The client would be interested in candidates who have worked in after market, post delivery roles covering the management of service, aftermarket sales and parts, labour provision for either national or international clients.
START: ASAP – September/October starts available
LOCATION: Remote working – one day in the office per week (Offices in West Midlands or East Anglia)
PERMANENT SALARY: £40,000 – £55,000 + package
Parts and Service Team Leader – Aftermarket Parts and Service Team Leader
Specification: Service Team Leader
– Service Engineering, Installation, Construction or Commissioning technical background
– 5+ Years of experience within an aftermarket team, ideally covering parts and service engineering
– Technical background would be most beneficial, mechanical, EICA or process most applicable
– Turnkey solution understanding, equipment supplier – process plant/equipment background
– Knowledge of any process industry (Petrochemical, Chemical, Power, Energy, Waste, Water)
– Excellent comprehension of HSE and Quality processes, safety is paramount for the client
The client has a broad range of project deliverables, they work on multiple existing process plant sites in industrial and rural locations. The client works with various companies throughout the UK, you would be supporting clients in various different sectors, leading a team of technicians, service and commissioning engineers.
The client is happy to consider candidates who have worked in similar roles or who are interested to move into a management role.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.