My client in Leicestershire is looking for a full-time Planning Officer to join the DM team. The successful applicant will have a provisional start date of 5th June.
About the role:
- Minor and Major Applications up to 30 dwellings
- Pick up old applications from previous case officers
- Validation of own applications
- Compile delegated reports to be signed by the Planning Development Manager or Senior Officers
- Compile committee reports and present to the Planning Committee.
- Undertake associated work for new planning applications
- Site visits
- Meeting with applicants and customers on site
- Correspond with members of the public
- 3 months rolling
- Experience with Householder applications to Major housing and Rural expansions
- Local authority experience
- RTPI accreditation
- 1 site visit per week
- Confident using IDOX and Uniform
- can hit the ground running
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.