A unique opportunity with an international market leading audio company to become a part of the Specialists and Enthusiasts team within the Music World
My client is looking to expand their team with a Senior Power Electronics Engineer to join their already dynamic and vibrant team of colleagues.
- Job Title: Power Electronics Engineer
- Location: Baden-Wurttemberg
- Role: Permanent (full-time)
- Start date: ASAP.
- Salary: Up to €95’000 (this will vary dependant on experience)
What will be my responsibilities?
- You will be involved with innovative Greenfield development for future products, as well as maintenance of existing products.
- You will be a key player within testing, validation, and safety approvals to industry standards.
- You will be involved in discussions with external customers for specifications and future requirements, as well as internal discussions with other departments within the company.
What are the expectations of me?
- You have successfully completed relevant university degree and undergraduate level or above.
- You have professional experience in power electronics, design of analogue and circuits.
- You have experience within electronic hardware development.
- You can communicate in English at a professional level, German is a plus.
What can my client offer you?
- Hybrid working / flexible working model
- Progressive learning platforms to develop in your career
- Pension Scheme etc
- Great social environment
Do not miss out on a great opportunity, apply now!
Even if you don’t tick all the boxes, it would be great to have a chat too see If this role would be interesting too you.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.