Ideal applicants will possess a wide range of skill set, of which commissioning, troubleshooting, maintenance, calibration, monitoring and repair of EV chargers for electrical cars and buses.
Successful applicants possesses strong electrical aptitudes and knowledge hands-on skills and he/she is a problem solver, who is flexible and attentive to customer’s needs, and travelling availability. Best candidates will also have some knowledge in communications.
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to;
* Start-up and commissioning of EV chargers in customer’s sites.
* Diagnose and repair of faulted.
* Connecting remotely to software systems
* Maintain and troubleshoot communication infrastructure to networking hardware, IP devices, and IT systems
* Complete and turn in field reports that capture time and work completed on site.
* Complete on-site system audits and evaluations.
* Proactively identify potential technical issues and suggest corrective actions.
* Provide diagnostic analysis, repair and/or preventative maintenance to customers.
* Responsible for physical installations such as connections , wiring, etc.
* Practice and adhere to safety and training.
* Ability to travel to client sites (about 95% of the time)
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.