G2 Recruitment are working alongside our local authority client to hire a Procurement Manager on a contract basis.
Contract length: 3 Months with a likelihood of extension
Rate: Negotiable Inside IR35
Hours: 37 hours per week
Working Pattern (Flexible Hours/Remote): Hybrid work, 1-2 days a week onsite
Main responsibilities will include:
- Lead on full end to end Procurement
- Purchasing through 3rd party frame works with scope to create their own frame work dynamics
- Understand and operate within PCR2015 and OJEU based on spend thresholds
- Categories will vary depending on projects
- Must have CIPS or MCIPS
- Have experience in public sector procurement and understand processes
- A category specialist is not required, open to variety of category backgrounds.
If after reading this you believe you or someone you know meet the requirements of the role and you wish to apply, please send CVs to John Grealey at
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.