Role – Programme Manager (Residential Children’s Homes Scheme)
Duration – 2 year’s fixed term
Salary – Max £58.5k which already includes a market supplement.
Client – Local Authority in the North West
A local authority client of mine within the North West are seeking an experienced Programme Manager to join their team on a 2 year FTC basis.
The role is to come in and roll out a new scheme of Residential Children’s Homes across the district. The locations of the homes have already been identified but you will be Project Managing the roll out of getting things from start to finish.
This will include but not be limited to:
– Managing stakeholders from various organisations to drive change and ensure the project is delivered in a timely manner.
– You will be the local authority liaison with Ofsted to ensure that all of the homes within this scheme are correctly accredited and have the relevant registrations to operate correctly.
– If you have got a background within Public Sector Project Management that would be beneficial and transferable into this post.
– Procurement experience and Contracts Manager is also ideal.
– Knowledge of Children’s Social Care is also ideal but not essential.
– Prince2 Qualification is essential and any other project management qualifications you have will be a bonus.
It is a hybrid position, but will involve some key meetings and site visits to the homes within the scheme when required.
If interested in this role please call Alex Hill on 0115 666 6399 for more details.
Interviews will be within the next 1-2 weeks and a start date can be agreed if successful, should you have a notice period to serve.
*If you have not got relevant experience in a similar role within the Public Sector, please do not apply as you not be able to make the shortlist*
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.