Position – Project Manager
Start – October / November
Contract Length – Initial 12-month contract
Our Client is looking for a project manager in Bonn, Germany
Day to day:
- Managing and Coordinating the EPC companies/Engineering
- Leading the full project lifecycle
- looking at the risks involved in a particular project and managing these risks.
- Making sure the project delivers the expected outcomes and benefits.
- Maintaining an overall project status, to optimize the projects critical paths.
- 5+ Years of Industrial Experience, working on industrial projects, Energy and chemical industry experience is preferred.
- Experience managing the full project lifecycle.
- German/English speaking is Essential.
- Process/Chemical Background is preferred.
The client has advised they will be able to interview the next week to start in October / November.
If you are interested, please send your CV to us today
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.